Statement of Acceptance
Kiddie DayCare & Preschool will offer a Christian atmosphere for children to learn the fundamentals of life. Our daycare staff will become like an extended member of your family. Our center will be staffed with teachers that can offer the best care for both the children and families in the Valley. All staff will have training in C.P.R., first aid, child abuse, and communicable diseases.
- We will operate the center under the Biblical beliefs..."Train up a child in the way he should go. When he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
- To provide teacher and/or child directed activities.
- We will offer a style of learning where the child may learn at his/her own speed.
- We will encourage different activities to best suit the families interest and needs.
- Our center will operate with trained and educated teachers.
- We will open our doors to meet the needs of the families; we will have an open door policy for the parents.
Parent Participation Policy
Parent/Teacher communication is important on all levels of care at Kiddie Daycare & Preschool. Each child receives a information sheet each day he/she attends the center. These are meant to be brief summaries of your child's day. Any concerns may be addressed with the center administrator. No concern is too small to be addressed. All family members are welcome to visit our center for parties, field trips, or special occasions. The staff and administration welcomes your contributions to our daily activities in the form of reading stories to the children, or assisting the classroom teachers with other activities and projects, however this is not a requirement for any parent.
All classes at Kiddie Daycare & Preschool are managed at or below the state-mandated ratios. As a child reaches the proper age for the next classroom, we gradually introduce the child to that room. The child's parent will receive a statement to read, sign, and return to the center's administrator. The signed agreement will state that the parent understands their child will spend a portion of their day in the old class and a portion in the new class. Days and hours will be listed on the transition form. We want everyone involved to be very considerate and extra patient with the child as they make the necessary changes. Once the child appears adjusted, the change will then become a permanent one.